<snip>

>For us WWW Wannabees, temperature is everything! (That's not to belittle
the
>diving in Tasmania which, as I understand it, is supposed to be
outstanding
>- if you're prepared to freeze your nuts off in the name of 'pleasure'!)
:-)

>Strike

I agree about the temperature, although I'm diving with 5/7mm and honestly
the water temp ain't that bad (or maybe I'm in denial). The shore dives
here are brilliant, rivaling some of the boat dives I've done, and you
can't walk more than a couple of hundred metres without stumbling across a
wreck dive.

(OK, Ok, I just covering my longing for those warm balmy Townsville nights,
especially as winter starts to set in)