Bjoern wrote:

>Beach dives off Kata ? Who suckered you into THAT one ? :-)))

Nobody. Never did one. Maybe I should have, as "uninteresting" beach dive=

can indeed be very interesting. But I would not fly 10000 miles to do one=
.
Remember the Tin-Tin dive shop across from the (old) Dive Cafe? I believe=

that's all he did, take the moped down to the beach and dive. But last ti=
me
I was there, his shop was gone.

>>John would be my man for arranging the live-aboard, and we woud do both=

destinations on the same trip.<

Absolutely.

But spending more time than absolutely necessary in Phuket: No. I'm not
saying that others would not find that interesting. I've just been there
too often, I guess. But Hin Daeng is still the world's best 4 day
live-aboard trip.

mika