Hi Ray,

Randy happens to be the BD shareholder  that I really don't know very wel=
l.
I've been in Labuan a few times and that is where he mostly is, but I can=
't
say that I really know him and he probably wouldn't even recognize me. Th=
one's that I know real well are Clement  and Ron (Clement was at DEMA thi=
year, so you may have met him also).  Try mailing the KK office, they
should be able to put you in touch with him. I normally have no trouble
getting in touch with the KK office, but sometimes the "jaring.my" server=

does funny things.

mika