Jean-Marc wrote:

>Kota and Sipadan are easy to combine and might as
such offer some diversity (although from what I
heard, No one can really get bored in Sipadan no
matter how many dives you do there).<

Kota Kinabalu (Abdul Rahman Park) is great, although most of the reefs sh=
ow
severe taifun damage. I still enjoyed diving it a lot, and that was after=

coming back from Sipadan and Sangalaki. Spending a few days on Borneo
Divers' island of Mamutik (actually you stay in KK and do day trips acros=
s,
although there is an option to sleep there) is an extremely relaxing way =
either start or end a trip. Nobody ever does this except the locals, sinc=
everybody from abroad always rushes over to Sipadan and then back home. B=
ut
that's a mistake, believe me. I can also highly recommend Labuan. For at =

least 2 diving days, which gives you enough time to dive the 4 wrecks and=

do some shallow shore dives to search for ghost pipefish and nudibranchs.=
 =

Sorry for the Malaysia commercial. I don't get paid to do this.

mika