Christian wrote:

> Them's fightin' words, if I weren't such a coward. :-)

Nah, just a little Aussie-baiting :-) I did damn near get my face rearranged
in Cairns, though. Sitting in a pub somewhere on the fringes of Cairns with
2 friends, and the cricket world championship were on TV. The pub was full
and the jukebox was playing at a considerable volume. I leaned over to my
friends and in a very loud voice (the jukebox, remember ?) said something to
the effect that you had to be a really sad person to be interested in this,
the world's second-most boring spectator sport. Right as the jukebox stopped
playing...:-)

Bjorn