Today, being Monday, naturally dawned warm and sunny, unlike the weather
on Sunday. So, being lucky enough to have Mondays off, I decided to go for
a dive, after a long lay-off. And after Strikes recommendation re:
cuttlefish, we decided to try Shelly.

Got there about 9:30, and no other divers in sight; in fact, there was
only one surfer in the water. During gearing up though, we had an audience
of school kids out on an excursion.

It was a nice easy dive, with vis varying from 5 to 10m, slight surge, and
I went in underweight (which was lots of fun at the end of the dive)...

Not a single cuttle fish in sight, although we did see quite a few Leather
Jackets, the usual Eastern Blue Gropers, Mados, Goatfish and Wrasses. Even
saw an octopus under a rock, as well as a large Lizardfish being cleaned
by a cleaner wrasse. But no cuttle fish, which was quite a disappointment.
Even saw a large school of pike.

Oh, we did see two weedy sea dragons, which was the first for Cynthia, so
it was worth the trip. :)

Cheers,
Poe