On 8 Jun 99, at 2:05, From Http://Members.Aol.Com/Lassailly/Tun wrote:

> Dans un courrier dat=E9 du 07/06/99 22:23:29  , Ed a =E9crit :

> >  Really! I hadn't read his "search for the perfect language" book
yet.
> >   Is that where it all ends?  Esperanto?
> >

> maybe he found out that you can't find out anything, so he'd better
> support the most motivated auxlang activists. (;-) you know, i'm always
> amazed esperantists are so convinced it is the best ial.

Vorlin has neat features like deriving prepositions with -u,  well-
defined morphophonemics, and always marking transitive vs.
intransitive verbs clearly .

Esperanto has neat features like Kalman Kalocsay, Raymond
Schwartz, and Claude Piron.  I.e., people and books, plenty of
them.

Jim Henry III
http://www.pobox.com/~jim.henry/gzb/gzb.htm
*gjax zaxnq-box baxm-box goq.