Je 06:11 PM 6/17/99 -0400, Chris Burd skribis:

>> >co'o mi'e robin.
>>
>> P.S.  Someday I'm going to have to look up the meaning of "co'o mi'e".
>
>I've always assumed it meant "Call me Robin" in a sort of slurred
>Cockney accent. ;-)
>
>Chris

To me it looks like "color me robin" as in=20

Color me pink!  [Odd expression I've heard somewhere or other, infrequently]

Ken

P.S.  Sorry, Robin, if this sounded like making fun of lojban.  It isn't
intended to.  I've noticed that before I learn a language or during the
initial stages I often see humorous (to me, anyway!) "false friends" which
I become completely blind to after a little further study.  So as I've
mentioned before on this list, I started writing them down before I forget,
and others have kindly added to my collection, which lives at=20

        <http://www.southern.edu/~caviness/Konfuzo.html>

  | Ken CAVINESS           Physics at Southern Adventist University |
  | [log in to unmask]             ESPERANTO =3D Lingvo internacia |
  | http://southern.edu/~caviness/     E-o/English/Fran=E7ais/Deutsch |