On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Nik Taylor wrote:

> It seems to me that, if it's not too much trouble, we should all send
> ours to Irina, and she could put them all into one e-mail, to ensure
> that we can see them in the order that they were made, seeing each
> distortion.

I favour this approach as it would be the best way of seeing how the
translation evolved from one translator to the next.

- andrew.

Andrew Smith, Intheologus                       [log in to unmask]

        Lo! thy dread empire, Chaos! is restored;
        Light dies before thy uncreating word:
        Thy hand, great Anarch! lets the curtain fall;
        And Universal Darkness buries All.
                        - Alexander Pope, The Dunciad, Book IV.