>Kristian Jensen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>Lars Henrik wrote:
>
> >> Date:         Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:15:19 CDT
> >> From: "J.Barefoot" <[log in to unmask]>
> >
> >> [...] from Kristian [...]: (She'll send her notes...)
> >
> >Nonono, Jennifer, if she's a Danish girl her name should be Kristina.
> >(Or better Christine, we got the other one from Swedish).
> >
>That's right! I'm a guy, not a gal. That's a common mistake I have faced
>from people outside Denmark. I think its the <k> that causes the confusion
>- but that's the way the name is spelled here in Denmark (and perhaps
>elsewhere in Northern Europe).
>
>-kristian- (a him, not a her) 8)

I'm sorry. My first thought was a got the name wrong, and I'm sure I'm
_that_ crazy.  It's the "k," it gives the wrong impression to us
anglophones.  (Actually, I have met a "him" in the States named Kristian
with a "k". I remember thinking how odd that was.) Sorry again. Would you
believe it was a typo? My finger slipped, honest!

Go ahead, laugh. I'm laughing now. Ha. ha. (Note to self...)

Jennifer (a her, not a him, and not _really_ a moron, just playing on tv)