[log in to unmask] writes:
>Turkish sounds very good,
>although some people complain that it is monotonous because of
>the vowel harmony.

I never appreciated Turkish until i heard that one song earlier =). Anyway
i think the vowel harmony makes the language interesting.

>Ob conlangs: I've once tried to make a conlang with vowel harmony,
>but it failed quite quickly because I couldn't prevent wrong
>words from entering the lexicon...

Ob Conlang Topic:

Well, i'm not going to even attempt it because the same thing would most
likely happen to me!  On a tangent, this second conlang i'm creating has a
Japanese orthography to it. Sounds intereting, and the verbs are created
by adding suffixes to nouns (like the suffix for the infinitive to make a
verb, then you add on the tense suffixes to get the conjugations for
tense). Not a very exotic conlang but its more of a diversion from my
other.

                    "Bailando en el fuego con un gran deseo" - India