At 13:22 30/06/99 +0200, you wrote:
>On Wed, 30 Jun 1999, Christophe Grandsire wrote:
>
>>         Numerals are normally suffixes. To make a numeral pronoun,
>> just use the suffixes with 'n'.
>
>Would those be ordinals ("second"), or distributives ("two at a
>time")?

        They are cardinals, like the basic meaning of the suffixes. To make other
kinds of numbers, you have to use roots (like 'rank' for ordinals - I don't
remember the word in Azak -) followed by the numerals and in the
complementative case. So 'third person' is basically 'person of the three
ranks'.

>   Irina
>
>            Varsinen an laynynay, saraz no arlet rastynay.
>                     [log in to unmask] (myself)
>       http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/index.html (English)
>    http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/backpage.html (Nederlands)

                                                        Christophe Grandsire
                                                |Sela Jemufan Atlinan C.G.

"Reality is just another point of view."

homepage : http://www.bde.espci.fr/homepage/Christophe.Grandsire/index.html