>=20
> Nothing ever truly ends,
> Nothing ever is dead forever -
> Because in the heart they are
> and on the tongue, in reality.
> I will never forget you.
> Never ever you.
>=20

Congratulations on your first original text! I'm sure we'll see
more of that soon.
Since this is a beautiful text (and short), and Nik has translated
it, I'll also throw my own translation in here (and maybe it becomes
a translation exercise classic. :) I hope I've got the sense of it
right. Here it is, in Drasel=E9q:

        Fremp gimil v=FCs vel freth,
        fremp elthrosot vel freth
        Per =FCthar=FCr ar, padhr=FCr
        th=E4n k=F3nissar b=FCrron
        Fremp i giad kalg=E9ntasai
        Freth not=FCr i giad.

Interlinear:

        Fremp gimil v=FCs    vel   freth,
        never truly end.3s among nothing

_vel freth_ lit. 'among nothing' means 'nothing among=20
(the things we're talking about)'

        fremp elthrosot      vel   freth
        never PERP.die.MV.3s among nothing

PERP =3D perpetuative aspect. The verb _thro(sen)_ 'die' is in=20
Middle Voice here, _throsot(sen)_. It means more 'get dead'
than 'be dead' (i. e. it's dynamic, not static, but the idea
is there :)

        Per     =FCthar=FCr   ar,   padhr=FCr
        because heart.LOC be.3s tongue.LOC

I assume you meant the physical tongue. I altered the line a
bit to keep the rhythm. I also used the verb in singular, not
plural, 'cos it refers to the (no)thing that never dies.

        th=E4n k=F3nissar b=FCrron
        with reality  it.all

_k=F3nissar_ (noun) << _k=F3nis(sen)_ 'be real, be a fact'. The
primitive root is KON- 'strength, firmness, solidness'.

        Fremp i   giad kalg=E9ntasai
        never PRT you  forget.1sFUT

        Freth not=FCr    i   giad.
      no    time.LOC PRT you

There's no actual emphatic construction similar to "never ever",
so I used _freth not=FCr_ 'in no time, in no occasion' to emphasize
(instead of plain _fremp_ 'never').

The particle _i_ is an object mark here; it's widely used with
verbs of perception, and in general where the object is not
affected by the verb.

--Pablo Flores