Hi y'all.

the Florida divers are back home. =

I noticed that Jeff already fired off a trip report (saw Lee's response).=

Since I sang off for the duration of the trip, I didn't catch that one.
Checking Dejanews didn't help, they seem to have stopped archiving scuba-=
sometime in May, or maybe they are just incredibly slow.  And my Compuser=
ve
newsfeed  shows 0 scuba-l messages for this month.

Jeff, why don't you e-mail your report again to the list of participants?=

I'll probably be too lazy to write a complete one myself, but I will glad=
ly
add my comments to the reports of others.

It was a great trip, of course. Met a lot of people that I would really
like to dive with again.  Since some of them live close by, that shouldn'=
be too difficult.

Looking forward to the next NED Fest.

michael