I have a king pelican, and pelican makes a lead block that fits in the battery
compartment to lessen bouyancy, you might want to see if they offer the same
thing for the aqua king, if it is different.

--
Rick Bauman   | Attitude:The difference between
Lowcountry Linux Consultants | Ordeal and Adventure!!!