At 10:54 08/07/99 +0200, you wrote:
>On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, Gerald Koenig wrote:
>
>> How about a category for Constructed Religion (Conreligion)?
>
>Whether you've constructed any, or whether you believe in one?
>(yes to the first, no to the second, in my case)

        As I already said, I'd prefer RP for a Personal Religion (a "constructed
religion" you believe in), because I never used my personal religion with
my conlanging and conculturing (even if it sometimes appears, it's part of
my personal culture).

>   Irina
>

>            Varsinen an laynynay, saraz no arlet rastynay.
>                     [log in to unmask] (myself)
>       http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/index.html (English)
>    http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/backpage.html (Nederlands)

                                                        Christophe Grandsire
                                                |Sela Jemufan Atlinan C.G.

"Reality is just another point of view."

homepage : http://www.bde.espci.fr/homepage/Christophe.Grandsire/index.html