On Wed, 7 Jul 1999, taliesin the storyteller wrote:

> By popular request (ahem), presenting the very first version of the
> conlang code! It is far from complete, just an alpha version
> and hardly that. Whatver... *drumroll*

[snip]

Having made the NetHack Code, I appreciate the work that has gone
into this. Great! I'll work out my own as soon as possible (i.e. when
I finish a number of other things, such as putting up the various
direct translations of the Starlings' Song). With Sally's additions,
of course (I'm probably d++ and b++)

   Irina

                     [log in to unmask] (myself)
       http://www.xs4all.nl/~bsarempt/irina/index.html (English)