Fabian wrote:

> Does anyone else feel as strongly as I do that postings that force a
> Email client to dialup should earn a temporary ban from the list?

Which email client?  This message contains both plaintext and
HTML versions, which is annoying to the MIME-deprived, but there's
nothing magic about it.  If your
client tries to access the Internet under those circumstances,
there is something wrong with *it*.  The message is quite
conformant.

--
        John Cowan      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan      [log in to unmask]
Schlingt dreifach einen Kreis um dies! / Schliesst euer Aug vor heiliger Schau,