I have been preparing a case presentation for the residents and can't seem
to find what I really want (and I'm starting to get pressed for time). I'd
like to find one to have available for them to read.
I'm looking for a concise review article, or chapter, that describes the
specific post-surgical complications and concerns unique to the various CHD
repairs (Valvulotomy, Fontan, B-T shunt, Norwood, VSD, switch, coarc, etc.).
I find many describing the aberrant anatomy, physiology and surgical
repairs, but few that really focus on the early and late complications.
If anyone knows of any, I would greatly appreciate it if you would please
email me the references directly here.

And, as always, thanks again for your support,
Mark A. Hostetler, MD
Vanderbilt University

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: