Thanks Jeff!

1) I am referring to the diagnosis of intracranial hemorrhage or
cerebral injury of any kind in all my 'diagnositic accuracy'
assessments. I am not distinguishing between operable or 'benign'
lesions.

2) Once again, I am not making a distinction here. I should state,
however, that I have been involved with more than one patient having an
epidural hemorrhage that required surgery with a 'nearly normal' exam
(GCS = 15, no lateralizing signs).

3) I CT kids who are symptomatic at 3 - 4 hours, regardless of their
physical exam. 'Symptomatic' would include vomiting, 'real' headache, or
'Gee doctor I really don't feel right'.

Thanks again.

Jay Fisher

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: