I=B4ve been learning everyday since I suscribed this list, and you must
apologise me for my absent  opinions as frequently as I really want to
express,but this time I have to pose a question about Pediatric Trauma
Units,anyone with information concerning this Emergency Units installed
anywhere and functioning will please mail me privately with details of
organization,personnel,rules,etc,and experience.We have in mind such an
Unit in our Hospital(450 pediatric bed,35,000 emergency service consults
last year).Sorry to interrupt the actual discussion about CAT sedation.(it
is very interesting no doubt)
Thanks and congratulations.

 =20

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: