How do other groups handle night call for attendings? We block our nights M-F and attendings do
either 1 or 2 weeks with the weekend off. The night shift is 11pm to 7am. This gives the
advantage of getting adjusted to night shifts and not having to bounce back and forth but does
make for a long week or two week period. Do any other groups do their night shifts in blocks?

Do any groups decrease the number of night shifts for an individual attending with increasing
attending seniority? If so, how?

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: