Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 08:34:17 -0400
From: Sarah Masters <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Reuters Health
To: Pauline Wong <[log in to unmask]>

We thank you for calling our attention to what has turned out to be an
error in our story on ketamine.
According to our Washington reporter, "ketamine to remain on schedule III
list (piece states it would be put on schedule I list)....GHB to be put on
schedule I list."
We apologize and will correct the error in our archives on our website.

Sarah Masters
Editor

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: