In a message dated 8/16/99 6:20:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time,=20
[log in to unmask] writes:

>  > Most boring? Finding roots to fit a meaning. I STILL haven't found the
>  > right root to derive "question" and "ask" from (current contestant is
>  > <lyly> and I hate it...), but it has to be done :(
>  >
> =20

I went through the same thing the other day with Nzvauxa.  my eventual=20
solution was to use a foreign root I took Nedm's "=FEe"=3Dask with the Nzvau=
xa=20
suffix "-c"=3D-ness, to come up with "=FEec", which stands in contrast to=20
Nzvauxa's "=FEoan"=3Dask (There was no conscious or deliberate connection be=
tween=20
the /T/s in both words)

pp
Joe Mondello