Charles wrote:

> From Http://Members.Aol.Com/Lassailly/Tunuframe.Html wrote:
>=20
> > Dans un courrier dat=E9 du 10/08/99 21:46:53  , Ed a =E9crit :
>=20
> > >  http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~rohrer/turner.htm
>=20
> I see this as pinning-down butterflies, linguistic lepidoptery.

*nods* I find it interesting because it results in finding out that
there is far more subtle structure and complexity to a butterfly than
you could tell as it wafted across a lawn, and the next time one wafts
across your lawn the knowledge gained can contribute to your
appreciation of its beauty.

Ed Heil
.... http://edheil.iwarp.com
...... "Heads of state who ride and wrangle
       Who look at your face from more than one angle
       Can cut you from their bloated budgets
       Like sharpened knives through Chicken McNuggets."
         --Cake, "Nugget"