> >Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
> >(posting from San Francisco, be home tomorrow; been a nice week)
>
> Now we know why your favorite dive plan is "Play it by Ear."
>
> -- Bob.
>
> P.S.  Didn't realize you deep dive in music too.  :-)

If you were to do a study, you would find that many of the brightest and
best in the computer science fields are also
musicians.  Many started out as music majors and lots more have significant
music training. I know hiring
managers that specifically look for music in backgrounds of people when they
are hiring.  Even you might find
a statistically significant correlation between musical talent and this
particular population.

CH