I've upgraded to Canon XL1 digital, so...

A great system for those who want to try getting into UW video without
spending tons right up front.  If you out grow the system, give the cams
to your kids for them to use topside... read on.

The original straight 8mm Sony HandyCams (2) with fixed focus.  There
are the mid to late 1980's cameras.  One works perfectly, the other
needs an alignment and head cleaning.  Both with external mics for land
use.

Light is the Sony HV-80DA requiring an NP-300 battery (1 included) and
arm. The actual camera UW housing is the MPK-M8 40m and another housing
for topside water shooting, like while white water rafting.  The UW
housing has a broken camera latch on the shoe, but that was easily
remidied by placing a piece of foam rummer in the rear of the housing
forcing the camera to stay into shoe position.  Both housings have
mics.  The neither camera housings have ever flooded.

Included is a set of 4 camera batteries, fold-box charger (that charges
the camera and light batteries) and AC supply for using the camera on
land with available 120v AC .

Also included is a stand alone 8mm player/recorder deck I used for
rewinding tapes.  This deck can also be used for a playback and record
deck if you order the break-out cable adaptor (from Sony) to the deck's
strip connector (I haven't had a need to break-out the audio and video,
so I never persued it).  The stand alone deck also runs on AC or the
same batteries as the cameras - great for in the field profing of what
you just shot when hooked up to a a/v input TV.

This system was originally assembled as an experience kit for people
trying out UW video for the first time on charters I worked on. It has
not been in the water for six months as I have had no recent requests
for it's use.

The entire kit comes in a Pelican 1600 case with die-cut foam cells to
hold the cameras, batteries and other supplies, the housings come in a
padded Viking road case.  I have had these cases to Asia and back
without any damage.

So that's 2 cameras, one light, two housings, 5 batteries, charger, A/C
supply, record/playback deck, and two cases (1 water tight)

First $550 (OBO) plus shipping charges from Los Angeles takes all.