Art, either I'm misreading your statement or you've made a mistake
somewhere.  You state you changed only the gas for the first dive, but your
example shows a changed gas for the second dive as well.  Question is, did
you mean to change from EAN 36 to 28 on the second dive or simply mistype,
or am I reading something other than what you were trying to say?

Lee