At 06:32 AM 8/26/99 +0700, Bjorn wrote:
>Ed wrote:
>
>> The Pictures Man!  Where are the damn pictures?

The truth of the matter is -- Bjorn brought the wrong camera!  He need a
video camera to record the LIVE ACTION of JM which no pic can capture:

>>> But JM was prepared (historically quite unusual for the
>>> French in these situations), and jumped for the old ceiling fan, swinging
>>> wildly from side to side to avoid Giovanni's wild thrusts. Spying an
>>> opportunity. Giovanni grabbed a pitcher of Singapore Gin Sling from a
>>> nearby table and hurled it at JM. The pitcher shattered against the
>>> ceiling, and JM fell to the floor dripping blood from a nasty gash

I could have said, "I saw it with my OWN eyes," but I won't say it, cuz
how could I have seen anything with somebuddy else's eyes?  But Bjorn
made up this tall tale to conceal the fact that he had brought the
wrong camera to the Bruce Lee type of action:

>Aah, glad you asked. Sensing a need for rugged equipment, I brought the
>Nikonos V along, but, alas, neglected to lubricate the o-rings before
>bringing it into action. No doubt one of the very few recorded cases of a
>Nik V flooded by Singapore Gin Sling, but there you have it!

There you have it!

-- Bob.