At 09:11 AM 8/26/99 +0200, Giovanni wrote:
>Ed Graves wrote:
>>
>> The Pictures Man!  Where are the damn pictures?
>
>Sorry Ed. The official photographer of the duel, Bjorn,
>fell under the table (a swedish speciality) after the
>first Dry Martini and was unable to take the pictures.
>Fortunately JM before to be sliced by me, took some
>pictures of my duel with Feesh. Here is one:
>http://131.114.9.20:8001/Varie/duel.jpg

In my preceding post, I wrote,

RF>I slashed Giovanni's tongue in OUR duel.  According to
RF>the latest CNN news, local authorities are still searching for Gionanni's
RF>lost tongue, as they brought the same dog that found John Wayne Bobbit's
RF>penis that was slashed and discarded by his wife ..., so that the tongue
RF>can be sewn back on Giovanni.
RF>
RF>Now you know why Giovanni has been silent.

Giovanni!  The dog found your tongue!  Now have JM or Bjorn take
another picture of you -- with your mouth wide OPEN while you say
"ahhhhhhhhhhhh" with your tongue out, so we'll see if the surgeon
did a good job on it.

>Now you can realize why Feesh has so many troubles
>in sitting in front of his PC. :-)

Trouble in front of my PC?  You're partly correct!   I am paying $9
a MINUTE to post this damned thing.  But that's only minor trouble.
The real trouble is, with all the martini and meals I am being served
constantly in my First Class seat in flight, there is little room to
put up my laptop to type!   But I manage. :-)

>Giovanni

Glad to see you back with your tongue.   Seriously, I didn't mean to
cut it completely off, but unlike the fly which stood still while I
circumcized it with my sword from 30 meters away, your tongue was
wagging the entire time during our duel!

Now we'll have to wait to see JM confirm all of this when he gets home!

-- Bob.