> Perhaps you're just getting old and crotchety like Meeester Feeeesh and
> are finding less and less of interest to listen to. <BWG>
>
> Best regards,
> Russ

Or me.  Old and crotchety and a real curmudgeon.  Talk to my left ear and
without
the hearing aid (which I rarely take on diving trips) you might as well be
talking to a
brick wall cause I am not going to hear it.  Right ear is about perfect for
age but the
left ear has tinnitus and hearing loss all across the wavelengths.  No
particular identified
reason.  Just happened.  I had noticed for some time that if I was lying on
my right side
at night, I could not hear the crickets but on my left side I could.  Then
one day driving up
the N Dallas Tollway I went north and the hearing in that ear went south.
Ever since it has been
constant tinnitus and virtually no hearing without a hearing aid.  Had not
been diving within
two weeks of the event but... the day before we had gone to Grapefest in
Grapevine and
I was standing with my left side to a bank of speakers when a band decided
to 'warm up'
with the amps on full blast.  Probably about a 250db blast of noise into
that ear.

CH