At 12:41 AM 8/24/99 -0500, Crusty wrote:
>Hi Giorgio,
>
>It seems that a significant advantage of Butox over Nitrox is that no
>exotic processes nor materials are required to make standard equipment
>Butox compatible... all you need is some moist towelettes and a roll of
>toilet paper.  Butt I'm not really into the "whole-hog-arthian" tech
>stuff anyway.  <G>
>
>So, where did you go diving for the holidays?
>Russ

Ahhhhh, I've finally made it to Singapore, with a day to spare to get
rested up for the sword duel with Giovanni at Raffles, with an expected
cheering crowd of Bjorn, Jean-Marc, Lawrence Leong, Strike, and other
Scuba-Ler's Bjorn can round up in Singapore for the dry (martini)
Mini-Singapore NEDfest!  :-)

The question you SHOULD have asked Giorgio was,

"Did you get your Butox training with PADI, NAUI, TDI, or IANTD?"

It's now mid afternoon, 2:30-ish pm in Singapore.  I am debating
whether to take a taxi or a rickshaw ride to my hotel after my brief
stop here to send this greeting.

AFTER I finish making sushi out of Giovanni tomorrow night in the
duel at Raffles (which I'll leave for Bjorn and Strike to file
their reports), and return to the U.S. to rest for a couple of days,
I'll still have FOUR other trips within the next 27 days, covering
18,042 air miles.

It's a tough life, but somebody has to do it, as many of us have
come to be familiar with that sacrifice lately.  <BWG>

Ciao to you Giorgio and Giovanni, Chow to the Singaporians (?)
and Pfffft (sp? <G>) to you, Crusty.  :-))

-- Bob