Just made it into town myself, but have to go shopping tonight, plus
participate in a pre-conference cocktail. So I'll have to wait until
tomorrow to meet up with Bob and JM. I'll be sure to post a full
blow-by-blow account of the duel Thursday morning (assuming I've got legs to
stand on).

See you tomorrow, Bob :-)

Bjorn
http://www.bjornjensen.com