I am trying to survey as many facilities as I can to figure out how my
budgeted staffing hours compare to other facilites.   I am considering going
for an increase in the next budget cycle and any information I can get ahead
of time will help.

I am budgeted at 1.85 hours per patient.  We are a pediatric ED that sees
just under 27,000 patients per year.

Can you please email me with your budgeted hours, size of you department and
whether or not you are a separate pediatric ED ?

Thanks !

Jackie Mador RN
Las Vegas

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: