                        PEDIATRIC EMERGENCY MEDICINE

        The section of Pediatric Emergency Medicine at the Medical College of
Wisconsin in Milwaukee is recruiting faculty to expand our section of nine
faculty, four fellows and two PAs. Faculty provide care at the Children's
Hospital of Wisconsin, a 222-bed facility providing primary and tertiary
services. Level I trauma care is provided in the emergency department which
has an annual census of 40,000. Our section is comprised of a stable,
energetic group of PEM physicians with a strong commitment to clinical
care, research and teaching. We have an active, competitive PEM Fellowship
and outstanding pre-hospital and toxicology services. Areas of research
focus include pain management, fever, violence, injuries, sedation and
diagnostic testing. Academic and clinical positions are available.

Milwukee, the City of Festivals, is an outstanding city recognized for
cultural diversity, excellent quality of life, easy commutes, a stable
economy and a strong sense of community. Education is a priority; the
school system is highly rated and numerous colleges and universities are
located in the Milwaukee area.

Candidates should be PEM board certified or eligible. A competitive
compensation package and academic appointment will be offered. Interested
physicians should contact:

                                Christine M. Walsh-Kelly MD
                                Medical Director, Emergency Department
                                Children's Hospital of Wisconsin