[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 think, one full time DM and a few others that come in on the weekends.  The
 equipment left something to be desired, it was three years old and showed
 it, but it was worth seeing my boyfriend, Troy, getting into a women's pink
 wetsuit since it was the only one they brought that would fit him.  Injured
 his Australian sense of masculinity but has provided me with years of
 blackmail material! >>
Hey Kat,

Hmmmmmm you know how us guys are!! UNLESS you got a picture we're going to
deny it forever and even then we'll swear it was computer enhanced!!

Sounds like you had a great dive trip. You need to come over to our side of
the world and dive some.

Take care,
Ray