On 03 September 1999 18:49, Kat Blessin wrote - in response to Ray's post:

> >The
> >  equipment left something to be desired, it was three years old and
showed
> >  it, but it was worth seeing my boyfriend, Troy, getting into a women's
> >pink
> >  wetsuit since it was the only one they brought that would fit him.
> >Injured
> >  his Australian sense of masculinity but has provided me with years of
> >  blackmail material! >>

(snip)

> And Troy, who I told last night about this thread, is really not impressed
> at all....Strike!  He says he's just as Australian as you, if not
> more.....let the games begin!

Mind you, some blokes look good in pink, womens wet-suits!  And it does show
his degree of dedication to diving - and you - that he wore one!   :-)

If it makes him feel better, tell him, (assuming that he's bigger and fitter
than me - which shouldn't be difficult - and capable of punching my lights
out <BWG>),  that - during one of my courses - I was the person that
regularly had to wear a neoprene hood shaped like an elfs cap with a bell on
top that said, "I am a Noddy"!  :-)

If, on the other hand, he's smaller and less aggressive than me, then forget
that, and tell him that my previous comments about not being allowed back
into the country still hold!  :-)

Strike