On 03 September 1999 20:51, Andy wrote:

(snip)

> >> And Troy, who I told last night about this thread, is really not
impressed
> >> at all....Strike!  He says he's just as Australian as you, if not
> >> more.....let the games begin!

> Wot? He stole a loaf of bread to get to Oz as well ?

We've gone up market now.  It's changed to half-a-kilo of croissants!  :-)

> >Mind you, some blokes look good in pink, womens wet-suits!  And it does
show
> >his degree of dedication to diving - and you - that he wore one!   :-)

> Well I always dive in pink.......and blue, and green, and red, and yellow,
and
> orange........

If I hadn't seen it, I'd never have believed it but you do look, if I may
say,  bloody magnificent in your diving gear!  Hence Jayna's coining of the
term, "Parrotfish"!  :-)

> >If it makes him feel better, tell him, (assuming that he's bigger and
fitter
> >than me - which shouldn't be difficult - and capable of punching my
lights
> >out <BWG>),  that - during one of my courses - I was the person that
> >regularly had to wear a neoprene hood shaped like an elfs cap with a bell
on
> >top that said, "I am a Noddy"!  :-)

> Not as classy as the BS-AC official tropical diving bonnet, a piccie of
which
> will be available on the Kerayyzeee Kiwis home-page, coming soon !

Are you really, really sure that that's the official BSAC recommended diving
head-gear ?   :-)

> >If, on the other hand, he's smaller and less aggressive than me, then
forget
> >that, and tell him that my previous comments about not being allowed back
> >into the country still hold!  :-)

> Nah, send him home now before he drinks all our beer !

Wot!  Let him back here to drink the real stuff!  Let him stay over there
and suffer!  :-)

Strike