Hi Viv,

Great pics and a slick presentation!  You truly captured the fun we all
shared!  I feel like I just relived the week there with everyone.  I
have a pic of you at the moment you flashed the shot of the Scrawled
Filefish/Leatherjacket that I'm sending you by separate post.  Thanks
for sharing all your wonderful photos.

Warmest regards,
Russ