> I have never seen a helium table but AFAIK since you ongas
> faster, you are required to do decompression stops earlier and
> deeper than when diving with air. By extension I'd assume that a
> no stop air dive does not necessarily mean a no stop heliox dive.
> In both cases, it seems to me inadequate to suggest that using
> an air table can be ok for diving heliox.
>
> Just guessing.
>
> Jean-Marc

 I have few TRIMIX tables in Ms EXCEL documents. I also have an Air diving
table with Nitrox 60 decompression and one Air diving table with pure Oxygen
decompression stops at 6 and 3 meters.
If anyone is interesting to get them, I can send them in personal e-mails as
binary attachments.
Just let me know.

( I will post them in about 10 days, because I'm leaving in Sunday for
vacations on Milos Island here in Greece. I heard it have great diving
sites. I'll post my experiences when I'll return home.)

Stay Wet  :)
Sotiris.