On  04 September 1999 13:05, Krazy Kiwi, (aka Viv), wrote:

> Now, you have to remember that I have a very wicked sense of humour .. so
if
> I offend anyone with the comments posted beside every pic please note you
> have to take things with a grain of salt, I am only pulling your leg ok
:-))

Viv!  They're great!  But I did notice your wicked sense of humour! >BWG>
(Why did you transpose my slim, stream-lined and Arnold Shwarzenegger
physique with that of some anonymous fat git who you've credited with my
name?)  :-)

(Snip)

> I tried to cover all the different things we did & cut back on the fish
pics
> because others had already posted similar ones so no point doubling up.
> Check it out at:
>
> http://www.iinet.net.au/~manawa2/CozPics.html

They're terrific - and I'd like to see more.  (Especially of your underwater
shots)  :-)

Lotsaluv

Strike