I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has recently
visited/dove at either the Riding Rock Inn (San Salvador) OR the
Plantation Beach Resort (Bay Islands).  We're looking at putting
together a club trip in November and these two were suggested.  We are
interested in:
    1) Quality of diving (boats, shore, dive sites)
    2) Quality and cost of resort (compared to others?)
    3) Ease / difficulty and cost of travel from mid-Atlantic US.

I checked the archives, but nearly all of the posts are several years
old so the opinions of recent visitors would be appreciated.  If you
traveled as part of a group, we are especially interested in your
experiences.  Please reply to sender unless your thoughts might have
universal appeal to the list!    B^)

Many TIA, and dive safe [\],
-Dave

--
Dave DeBarger

"ASSETS make things possible.  PEOPLE make things happen!"