At 06:48 PM 9/5/99 +1000, Strike wrote:
>On  04 September 1999 13:05, Krazy Kiwi, (aka Viv), wrote:
>
>> Now, you have to remember that I have a very wicked sense of humour .. so
>
>Viv!  They're great!  But I did notice your wicked sense of humour! >BWG>
>(Why did you transpose my slim, stream-lined and Arnold Shwarzenegger
>physique with that of some anonymous fat git who you've credited with my
>name?)  :-)

She did the same to me too!  What a Trickie One this Kiwi Bird is.  :-)
>(Snip)

>Strike

When are YOUR pics going to make their debut?   May be one of them will
show the truely muscular and handsome body of da Feeesh, eh?  Which of
you two gonna put up the pic (you have) of an imposter of me posing with
you and Sylvia?  :-)

Ah, it's good to be able to rest a few days before the next trip.  :-)

-- Bob.