At 01:46 06/09/99 -0700, Mr. Morris wrote:

>As you are quite misinformed, I still occasionally post to
>"rec.scuba"...

Yes, I just saw that you sent the same spam to rec.scuba as well!

>However, it is the type of unpleasant attitude that you put
>forth which prohibits many from even considering diving.

Mister!  This kind of crap might work somewhere else but not here.  This is
a list of divers, who are interested in diving and in diving related
subjects.  If you have something to contribute about diving, do so.  My
attitude had never been impolite or unpleasant to anybody who wanted to
become a scuba diver or who wanted to join a scuba list.  On the contrary.
I even tried to be polite to new subscribers who spammed the list and it
seemed that they were just newbies and did not know the charter of the
list.  Most of them accepted the remark gracefully, appologized, and some
of them even became valuable members of the list.

You are not one of them.  Your blatant act was unvailed many times in
rec.scuba.  You are not naive.  You are a spammer and you don't belong here.

Quite angry again,

Kuty

With best regards,

                       Kuty