At 22:53 06/09/99 +1300, JM wrote:
>Kuty wrote:
>>Your blatant act was unvailed many times in rec.scuba.
>>You are not naive.  You are a spammer and you don't belong
>>here.

>He even posted his crap to fr.rec.plongee and de.rec.tauchen
>:-(

And he still insists that he is an innocent poster.

Strike had made a very good point:

>Morris:
>>Contact my ISP as much as you would like to as they are
>>used to unfounded complaints by the likes of "big fish"
>>like you....

>You mean that people frequently object to your posts?

A great observation Mate :-)

>Kuty:
>> Quite angry again,
>>
>> Kuty
>>
>> With best regards,
>>
>>                        Kuty

Jean-Marc:

>When writing to him, you may want to drop your automatic
>signature. :-)

LOL.

I remembered to do it the first time but forgot it in my second one.  I
guess I am not very experienced in being angry :-)

Well, with best regards to the list but none to Mr. Morris,

                  Kuty