At 12:28 PM 9/6/99 -0100, Kuty wrote:
>At 22:53 06/09/99 +1300, JM wrote:
>>Kuty wrote:
>>>Your blatant act was unvailed many times in rec.scuba.
>>>You are not naive.  You are a spammer and you don't belong
>>>here.

I only spotted him as a spammer right away in his post in Scuba-L.
No wonder I missed his spams in rec.scuba.  I was away only FOUR
days and found 981 new posts in rec.scuba on my return!  Thanks
to the "all message read" button, I finished "reading" those 981
posts in about 5 minutes.  :-)

Rec.scuba USED to have about 10% signal and 90% noise.  From a few
posts I made there in recent months and the REPLIES posted there
from CNs and OCNs, I would estimate it's about 95% noise there now.

>>He even posted his crap to fr.rec.plongee and de.rec.tauchen
>>:-(

Wot?  He missed Giovanni's Italiano rec.underwater.golf?  :-)

>>Kuty:
>>> Quite angry again,

Hee hee!   Nice to see you Kuty with your feather ruffled, and you're
not even a BIRD!  :-)

>>> Kuty
>>>
>>> With best regards,
>>>
>>>                        Kuty
>
>Jean-Marc:
>
>>When writing to him, you may want to drop your automatic
>>signature. :-)
>
>LOL.
>
>I remembered to do it the first time but forgot it in my second one.  I
>guess I am not very experienced in being angry :-)

Kuty, you've been a regular in rec.scuba for awhile.   You're a such a
SLOW LEARNER in being angry!  :-)   YOu need to apply what all good scuba
scuba divers do ... Practice, Practice, Practice ... in clubbing cretins!
There are too many Scuba Cops.   We need more Cretin Cops!!  <BWG>

>Well, with best regards to the list but none to Mr. Morris,
>
>                  Kuty

Too bad, Mr. Morris has already singed off Scuba-L.  :-)

I guess that means none of my questions to him and Strike's question
to him about Singapore will ever get answered.  ;-(

-- Bob.