At 03:08 PM 9/6/99 +0200, San wrote:
>There! I finally did it:

You mean my underwater poking with my snorkel finally did it?  :-)

Welkomstgroet voor Scuba-L!    <That's Dutch, I think.  :-) >

>Since I've been lurking on this list for over a year now, I think it's
>about time I introduce myself:

Actually I e-met San only a couple of weeks ago, when she responded
to my call for info about Amsterdam where I'll be 11 days from now,
after my return from Mexico.  :-)

In my initial reply to her, I wrote,

>Hi San (or a Japanese would say, Harro San San <g>),

and it turned out to be a FUC 5.3   <I wuz wrong, AGAIN!!!>

That was when I learned, as she posted now,

>I started Scuba-diving about 4 years ago, together with my husband, and

Not only that, but I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that her
husband is a long-time lurker on Scuba-L, Tony Sleeckx,

who had also provided me with much valuable info about Amsterdam!
San, why did you hold out THAT fact from your intro?  :-)

<SNIP>

>Well that's it for now, I think you'll read from me again!

Look forward to it -- between my trips.  <G>   Are you sure you and
Tony can't bike over to Amsterdam to be my dinner guest one evening,
in the Red Light District?   <BG>

-- Bob.