>There! I finally did it:

You mean my underwater poking with my snorkel finally did it?  :-)
I guess it did, since I kinda promised, what else could I do!

That was when I learned, as she posted now,

>I started Scuba-diving about 4 years ago, together with my husband, and

Not only that, but I wouldn't have guessed in a million years that her
husband is a long-time lurker on Scuba-L, Tony Sleeckx,

who had also provided me with much valuable info about Amsterdam!
San, why did you hold out THAT fact from your intro?  :-)
I wasn't sure he wanted the whole UW world to know <BG>! I'm glad you did
so it's not my hose that's gonna be cut if he didn't!

<SNIP>

>Well that's it for now, I think you'll read from me again!

Look forward to it -- between my trips.  <G>
Just make us jealus with some nice reports, OK?
   Are you sure you and
Tony can't bike over to Amsterdam to be my dinner guest one evening,
in the Red Light District?   <BG>
I'm very sure we can't bike over to Amsterdam. We're divers, not bikers,
and 170 km is just a little to much for our legs. Maybe we should find
really big scuba tank and come via the water way?

San

-- Bob.