On 07 September 1999 03:31, Chuck Hopf wrote;

> Was in our local Whole Foods market yesterday doing the weekly shopping
when
> what do I see?

> Jars of Marmite and Vegemite lining the shelves.  I think we have been
> invaded by aliens.

Garn wiv yer!  Vegemite is Oztralia's kulchural gift tothe world and -
'cause of its versatility -  an essential item in every Ozzie diver's spare
parts kit!  Not only can you spread it thickly on toast and scoff it for
breakfast, (providing enough energy for a full day's diving without the need
for further sustenance - other than the regular intake of burgers, chips and
biscuits!); but at a pinch, it'll double as post dive ear-drops.  (A dollop
of Vegemite in each ear and your hearing problems are over!)  :-)

>Going to go
> get me a tirgger fish to guard the house I think since they are known to
> hate Australians. ;-)

It's not hate!  The only reason they attack me is 'cause they know that all
my body tissues are saturated with vegemite.  (Did I mention it's proven
qualities as an aphrodisiac?)  :-)

Strike