At 14:59 01/09/99 GMT, Kat wrote:

>> >I'm thinking of doing another 2 weeks there over the
>> >millenium.  Anyone care to join?
>>
>>Where exactly?
>
>I usually go to Dahab as it's the cheapest and I haven't yet
>done the islands which are suppose to be spectacular.  Also
>wouldn't mind another gander at the Canyon and the Blue
>Hole.

When you say "over the Millenium", when exactly do you intend to be there?
I have a permit (from my wife, don't ask, a sore subject) to go to the Red
Sea every two months, so if you are really going to be in Dahab, I might
try to arrange to be there at the same time (maybe a long weekend), so we
might get to dive together.  Andy? How about it?  Are we going to compile a
mini NEDfest?  Anybody else?  Feesh?  You are retarred now, and have
thousands of frequent flier miles :-)  ?!

>Where will you be doing your diving there this time around?
>Where have you in the past?

I usually dive in Eilat (Israeli side of the border).  I haven't been to
Sinai since 1982 (when we gave it back to the Egyptians) but if we arrange
a mini NEDfest it is going to be a very good excuse for me to visit Dahab.
I really want to do the Blue Hole and the Canyon.

With best regards,

                       Kuty